Great News! My Transform Health blog is now publishing through the Apple News app, which is available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers! This blog specializes in educating the public about functional nutrition, alternative & herbal medicine, common nutritional deficiencies, the Paleo Diet, special digestive diets like GAPS & SCD, and using holistic health knowledge to combat the spread of common diseases, and incidence of chronic diseases.
Here’s the link to Transform Health on Apple News app– Please spread the word to your health-minded (health-obsessed?) friends: https://apple.news/TZ0cwfDt0SBK3XA8PZlsVDw
Here’s the link to Apple News app on the Apple.com website.
Why is this health education work important? Here’s a quote from Dr. Perlmutter, author of Grain Brain:
We spend nearly 20 percent of our gross domestic product on health care [in the US]… although we are presently ranked first in the world in health-care spending, we are ranked thirty-seventh in overall health-system performance, according to the World Health Organization. [bold added]
And another quote, from the same source:
We live in an exciting time in medicine…But we also live in a time when the number of people dying from chronic disease (including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria), maternal and perinatal conditions, and nutritional deficiencies combined.
The Transform Health blog is written by me, Diana Sproul, a health coach based in northern Colorado, who helps clients nationally. Besides free health articles and recipes on the Paleo, GAPS and SCD diets; articles comparing the nutrition between wild and farmed salmon, and info about the importance of the Omega 3 to 6 balance (nutrition geeks – you know who you are!), I have these free resources:
- free videos on YouTube (channel link) and Vimeo.com (channel link),
- a free monthly newsletter (subscribe here),
- an online course, “Raising Your Immunity Through Nutrition and Herbalism.” (Free course coupon here) (read more about)
- a Transform Health Pinterest page with recipes, health videos (including her own), and a lot of nutrition, alternative medicine and holistic health info. Also includes recipes for these diets: Paleo, SCD, & GAPS.
- The Transform Health Facebook page (includes local events)
- The Transform Health Google+ page
- E-books on Amazon.com (link) (1 is about baby sign language)
I hope you’ll join me online, or through our newsletter, and that you benefit greatly from reading my health and nutrition articles on the Apple News app! Self-education is the best path to preventative health and a healthy lifestyle.
Can I help you on your journey toward better health? Just Contact me at this link. I would be happy to talk with you further.
If you enjoyed this article, please share it with your friends, using the buttons below.